Wednesday, January 6, 2010

if i were

If I were a month, I’d be October.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Tuesday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 12:15 am.
If I were a planet, I’d be Gliese 581 d.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a sea urchin.
If I were a direction, I’d be kittywampus.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a love seat from a Venetian grotto.
If I were a liquid, I’d be coffee-with chickory.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a diamond with a curse.
If I were a tree, I’d be a baobab.
If I were a tool, I’d be a scythe.
If I were a flower, I’d be a Casa Blanca lily.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a thunderstorm.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Tsabouna.
If I were a color, I’d be pink.
If I were an emotion, I’d be pensive.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pomegranate.
If I were a sound, I’d be a death rattle.
If I were an element, I’d be Yttrium.
If I were a car, I’d be a 1947 IH KB 3 Pickup.
If I were a food, I’d be a pale green raspberries.
If I were a place, I’d be Mount Aetna.
If I were a material, I’d be peau de soir.
If I were a taste, I’d be white truffles.
If I were a scent, I’d be tuberose.
If I were an object, I’d be a crucifix.
If I were a body part, I’d be hands.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a crooked smile.
If I were a song, I’d be Heebie Jeebies by Louis Armstrong.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be patent leather Mary Janes.
If I were a Greek god I'd be Cronos.